Innovative mobility for a better future
XXImo has been part of AutoBinck Group since June 2020. AutoBinck Group is a family business that has been active in the European mobility market for more than a century. The company trades in eight European countries. The group has 50 operating companies, divided over 4 divisions: Car Distribution & Retail, Leasing & Finance, Parts & Accessories and Smart Mobility. AutoBinck employs 2,500 staff. Its annual turnover is about EUR 1 billion.
AutoBinck continuously invests in new forms of mobility. All activities within smart mobility are bundled under the Mobinck division. Together with five other ventures, XXImo forms a unique ecosystem of corporate mobility specialists. The result: the best advice on all subjects: from mobility card to telematics and from urban mobility to employee benefits.
Active in 31 countries
- Mobinck Mobinck is the corporate mobility expert. Develops innovative, dynamic and practical mobility programmes that reduce costs, honour sustainability ambitions and promote employee satisfaction.
- Fleet Support Fleet Support is the market leader in professional fleet management. With consultancy, interim management, training, fleet management and the management of new forms of corporate mobility, Fleet Support provides companies with a full-service solution for their mobility ambitions.
- XPOfleet XPOfleet supplies (cloud -based) fleet management software that allows companies to fully manage their fleet in-house.
- Moove Moove is an expert in the field of telematics. It converts data into useful information for safe and efficient mobility.
- Toogethr Toogethr is a fast growing start-up with smart technology for ridesharing (carpooling) and parking in the business market.
- SafeDrivePod SafeDrivePod provides smart software for insight into driving behaviour, thereby limiting distraction in traffic and accelerating the response in the event of accidents.