XXImo Mobility is looking for an experienced Chief Commercial Officer. As CCO you will be responsible for the commercial growth strategy and its role out, together with your commercial team (sales, marketing). You are sparring partner and advisor for the CEO and part of the Management Board together with the CFO and CTO. You will be responsible for optimizing the commercial portfolio and integrate the international commercial operations.
Role & Responsibility
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Leading and motivating the commercial teams.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.).
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service) to guarantee optimal service levels to our customers.
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics.
- Overseeing the international commercial roll out and working closely with the Programme Manager whose is driving the roll out.
- Driving the tender process with large international prospect.
- Manage and inspire the country managers who will report directly to you.
Knowledge, expertise & competencies
- Relevant education at university/HBO level with at least 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong negotiator.
- You have a good understanding of the subscription economy, preferrable knowledge about payment structures.
- Good knowledge of the platform economy and its complexity.
- He/She takes a keen interest in developing people and bringing them to a higher level.
- Commercial track record good commercial strategy insights.
- Experience in services industry, financial and or professional services.
- Digital, platform savviness.
- Experience with building organisations in other countries dealing with other cultures.
- Know how to manage and motivate culturally diverse teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and/or one other EU language are a plus.
- The opportunity to shape your own success.
- You will work with a diverse, energetic, and fun team.
- You will work in a very innovative, fast growing and internationally oriented organization.
- Be part of the unique “AutoBinck ecosystem” with many different solutions and ventures and a close cooperation with our teams on innovation in mobility. Being part of AutoBinck Group, means we enjoy great support in knowledge exchange and a financially strong shareholder.
- The right facilities to work well from home.
- Competitive compensation package. § Mobility budget including our Mobility Card.
- Training and development together with Visa Academy, and multiple inhouse knowledge sessions.
- We sponsor the “Fit for XXImo” program for all our employees.
- Being part of an exciting European growth journey.
XXImo offers a mobility solution that enables employers to give their employees complete travel freedom while retaining control over corporate mobility. Employees can access all forms of transport with a single mobility card and app. This makes it easy for them to book and pay for their journeys, from refuelling, parking, public transport, charging electric vehicles and car sharing to booking hotels and (international) travel. Users are completely free to tailor each trip to their needs.
Thanks to the XXImo platform, employers can bring their mobility policy to life without the administrative hassle: one monthly VAT invoice, direct adjustment of mobility options and spending limits and direct insight into fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, fitness and other detailed information.
XXImo has been in operation for more than a decade now and the platform is continued to be developed. We employ over 70 enthusiastic colleagues working to deliver innovation in mobility every day. We prefer working together form our office in the WTC in Utrecht. The 11th floor gives us fantastic views of the city. But we can work together just as effectively online.
Do you see yourself working for XXImo? We would love to connect with you! If you are interested, please send your resume and motivation letter to: [email protected] or fill in the form below.