XXImo Mobility is looking for a financial accountant focussing on performing the day to day activities of the financial accounting department and assisting in managing the XXImo financial reporting process.
As financial accountant you will be a member of the financial accounting department which is responsible for maintaining the general ledger of currently 7 legal entities, accounts payable, accounts receivable, filing tax returns, drafting annual reports, monthly reconciliation activities and (prudential) reporting to the Dutch Central Bank. Next to your role responsibilities you will contribute to the continuous optimization of the financial business processes, the maintenance of effective internal controls while ensuring compliance to accounting regulations as well as standards for prudential reporting.
Given the ambition to become a VISA principle member and to grow our international network to 10 countries over the next years, we are looking for a candidate to grow with the organization. The ideal candidate would work directly with the financial accounting team on the financial reporting requirements, day to day accounting activities and assist with more complex projects and accounting issues.
The financial accountant reports directly to the Head of Financial Accounting of XXImo.
Role & Responsibility
- Reconciliation activities and group reporting to Autobinck on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Maintaining the general ledger of the Dutch entities as well as the general ledgers for foreign operations in Belgium and Germany;
- Taking ownership in key financial processes on a monthly and annual basis;
- Ensuring that the financial processes, systems and controls are operating effectively and contribution to continuous improvement;
And assisting the Head of Financial Accounting with:
- Preparation of annual reports;
- Managing more complex accounting matters;
- Tax accounting;
- Group reporting;
- Optimising the financial accounting process.
Knowledge, expertise & competencies
- Relevant education at university (RA, Master in Finance/Accountancy) level;
- Relevant experience (1 – 3 years) in a financial or external auditing function in regulated environment;
- Experience in operating in a team in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines;
- Bonus points for practical experience in operating in an international holding organisation, in the payment and/or mobility industry.
- Good IT knowledge;
- Highly analytical skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and one other EU language are a plus;
- Ambitious and eager to learn in a growing company.
- The opportunity to shape your own success.
- You will work with a diverse, energetic, and fun team.
- You will work in a very innovative, fast growing and internationally oriented organization.
- Be part of the unique “AutoBinck ecosystem with many different solutions and ventures and to work closely together with our teams on innovation in mobility. Being part of AutoBinck Group, means we enjoy great support in knowledge sharing and a financially strong shareholder.
- The right facilities to work well from home.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Mobility budget including our Mobility Card.
- Training and development together with Visa Academy, and multiple inhouse knowledge sessions.
- Being part of an exciting European growth journey.
We are looking forward to hear from you. If you want to learn more please contact:
Izaak van der Neut
Mobile : +31 (0)6 42 40 75 97
E mail : [email protected]
XXImo offers a mobility solution that enables employers to give their employees complete travel freedom while retaining control over corporate mobility. Employees can access all forms of transport with a single mobility card and app. This makes it easy for them to book and pay for their journeys, from refuelling, parking, public transport, charging electric vehicles and car sharing to booking hotels and (international) travel. Users are completely free to tailor each trip to their needs.
Thanks to the XXImo platform, employers can bring their mobility policy to life without the administrative hassle: one monthly VAT invoice, direct adjustment of mobility options and spending limits and direct insight into fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, fitness and other detailed information.
XXImo has been in operation for more than a decade now and the platform is continued to be developed. We employ over 70 enthusiastic colleagues working to deliver innovation in mobility every day. We prefer working together form our office in the WTC in Utrecht. The 11th floor gives us fantastic views of the city. But we can work together just as effectively online.
Do you see yourself working for XXImo? We would love to connect with you! If you are interested, please send your resume and motivation letter to: [email protected] or fill in the form below.