Head of Channel Sales UK
- Hybrid, UK and field-based
The Head of Channel Sales UK will play a critical part in our growth, working with the International Expansion team to identify, target and contract both high-volume resellers of the branded XXImo proposition, and XXImo platform (own label) partners. XXImo UK will be focused on an indirect channel approach, and seeks to gain significant market share rapidly. Both resellers and platform partners could come from a variety of sectors: automotive leasing; fuel card issuing or reselling; fleet management; HR and/or employee benefits service providers and expense management companies, for example.
Role & Responsibility
- Work with the International Expansion Director to draw up a target list of both potential resellers and platform partners, and pro-actively win appointments with those targets
- prepare and carry out high quality exploration meetings, presentations and negotiations to/with target partners
- Liaise with International Expansion Director and XXImo group colleagues to develop and sign profitable, win-win commercial reseller and platform contracts with target partners
- Work with XXImo’s service teams to ensure effective and successful contract implementation and “go live”
- Continually meet and exceed ambitious transaction volume and margin targets
- Effectively manage ongoing partner relationships, working with XXImo’s technical and services teams to rapidly solve problems
Knowledge, expertise & competencies
- Essential: handling complex, multi-stakeholder negotiations
- Essential: building and selling complex, detailed solutions
- Essential: selling services/solutions at board/C-level
- Desirable: experience in either financial services, software, mobility or payments sectors
- Essential: building and delivering on business development pipelines
- Essential: creating and presenting persuasive and effective solutions
- Essential: building and managing effective relationships
- Desirable: leading complex, multi-stakeholder implementations
- Essential: creates and looks for opportunities – doesn’t wait for them to come
- Essential: high energy and positive attitude
- Essential: goals-oriented, determined to achieve success
- Essential: happy to work flexibly in a new business unit where structures/processes are developing
- Essential: willing to go the extra mile where necessary
XXImo is on its way to become one of the main market contenders in the European Mobility as a Service market. Core services include fuel, public transport, electric charging and a wide variety of modern mobility services. XXImo offers a leading access and payments platform in partnership with VISA. XXImo manages the mobility of various user groups through different solutions based on its state of the art back-end:
- a corporate mobility platform serving the employees of mid-sized to large companies (e.g. Unilever, ABN Amro, ING or the Dutch Police).
- a Platform as a Service solution for large organizations / platforms serving a certain group of users (e.g. a fuel card businesses that wants to expand in parking). This solution is offered through the brand XXImo in the Box.
- a white label mobility solution for the larger mobility players like Q8, LeasePlan, Athlon etc.
We do this with more than 70 enthusiastic colleagues. Our Headquarters is the WTC in Utrecht and we have local offices in Belgium, Germany and the UK. Its our ambition to become a European market leader and therefore we expect our organization to rapidly expand in Europe through organic growth and acquisitions.