- 0,4 – 0,8 fte
As KYC/KYB Agent at XXImo, you play an important part in helping to keep the financial system free of fraud, money laundering and the financing of terrorism. Although you will work in a team, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of customers. In your investigation, you retrieve data from public sources, our screening database and you will have direct contact (via e-mail or phone) with these customers and relations. As such, you are of significant value in keeping our platform safe.
Role & Responsibility
- Perform the complete KYC/KYB screening process for customers of all different sizes. XXImo works with sole traders as well as large international customers;
- Completing and organizing the client portfolio;
- Maintain contact with customers and relations;
- Your role reports to the Lead KYC/KYB of XXImo.
Knowledge, expertise & competencies
- You have minimal Bachelor working and thinking level;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written;
- You have a hands-on mentality and are a quick learner;
- You are analytical and are good with Excel;
- Knowledge and relevant work experience in the direction of law, CDD or KYC/KYB are a plus, but not a prerequisite.
You will join XXImo for a minimum of 16 hours per week. We offer the following:
- Zero hour work contract with a flexible schedule;
- A fitting hourly rate appropriate to the position and responsibilities;
- Travel expenses fully reimbursed (parking is not possible, XXImo with its office near Utrecht Central is very well accessible by public transport);
- Lunch allowance;
For more information about this vacancy please contact Randjita Mahabier via 06- 81 41 61 33 or email@example.com.
XXImo is on its way to become one of the main market contenders in the European Mobility as a Service market. Core services include fuel, public transport, electric charging and a wide variety of modern mobility services. XXImo offers a leading access and payments platform in partnership with VISA. XXImo manages the mobility of various user groups through different solutions based on its state of the art back-end:
- a corporate mobility platform serving the employees of mid-sized to large companies (e.g. Unilever, ABN Amro, ING or the Dutch Police).
- a Platform as a Service solution for large organizations / platforms serving a certain group of users (e.g. a fuel card businesses that wants to expand in parking). This solution is offered through the brand XXImo in the Box.
- a white label mobility solution for the larger mobility players like Q8, LeasePlan, Athlon etc.
We do this with more than 70 enthusiastic colleagues. Our Headquarters is the WTC in Utrecht and we have local offices in Belgium, Germany and the UK. Its our ambition to become a European market leader and therefore we expect our organization to rapidly expand in Europe through organic growth and acquisitions.