Are you interested in the dynamic world of mobility, payments, data and innovation? Are you pro-active with a proven track record of accomplishments when it comes to commercial contracts? Are you used to working in a fast paced, energetic and growing organisation; are you ready to face your next challenge in supporting this transition? Then we are looking for you! As Legal Counsel within XXImo, you will play a vital role in providing legal support across a diverse range of engaging strategic and operational international commercial matters.
Role & Responsibility
As Legal Counsel, you are the sparring partner for the business and legal advisor in product development and innovations. You are the first point of contact for drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal contracts and you will work together with your commercial colleagues on winning tenders. Your general legal knowledge means that you can support the business on a range of legal issues, such as ICT and data. A key part of your role will revolve around contract management, while keeping up to date with relevant regulations will also be a part of your duties. Reporting into the CEO, this is an independent role with a lot of room for initiative and development. The legal Counsel is also asked to guide the organisation on a variety of other legal matters such as employment law.
Overall, a versatile and challenging position!
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents
- Supporting on various legal issues, including employment law, ICT and Data matters
- Making sure that contract management is kept up-to-date
- Making sure you are in line with the different stake holders of the business regarding all legal matters
Knowledge, expertise & competencies
- A completed Master's degree in Dutch and/or Notarial Law or
- At least five years of work experience as a lawyer and/or in-house legal counsel;
- Experience in drafting and negotiating complex (commercial) agreements;
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience with procurement law is an advantage;
- A pragmatic and solution-oriented work attitude;
- Independent, pro-active and with a great sense of responsibility;
- Analytical, persuasive and result-oriented;
- Experience in (legal) project management in a commercial environment;
- A broad legal interest;
- A real team player.
MLA is helping us in finding the right candidate. Interested candidates should send their CV in Word format to Nick Spenkelink via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him via +31 (0) 6 10987619
XXImo is on its way to become one of the main market contenders in the European Mobility as a Service market. Core services include fuel, public transport, electric charging and a wide variety of modern mobility services. XXImo offers a leading access and payments platform in partnership with VISA. XXImo manages the mobility of various user groups through different solutions based on its state of the art back-end:
- a corporate mobility platform serving the employees of mid-sized to large companies (e.g. Unilever, ABN Amro, ING or the Dutch Police).
- a Platform as a Service solution for large organizations / platforms serving a certain group of users (e.g. a fuel card businesses that wants to expand in parking). This solution is offered through the brand XXImo in the Box.
- a white label mobility solution for the larger mobility players like Q8, LeasePlan, Athlon etc.
We do this with more than 70 enthusiastic colleagues. Our Headquarters is the WTC in Utrecht and we have local offices in Belgium, Germany and the UK. Its our ambition to become a European market leader and therefore we expect our organization to rapidly expand in Europe through organic growth and acquisitions.
Do you see yourself working for XXImo? We would love to connect with you! If you are interested, please send your resume and motivation letter to: email@example.com or fill in the form below.