- 0,8 fte
As a privacy officer within XXImo, you will – together with the Risk & Compliance team – play an important role in further enhancing and embedding privacy compliance within XXImo.
You will facilitate the identification and assessment of XXImo’s key privacy risks as well as the design of relevant controls. In addition, you will monitor and analyse these controls and provide clear privacy (risk) reports to the management and supervisory board, which will support the boards in making risk-based decisions. Furthermore, you will provide training and awareness sessions in respect of various privacy-related topics to XXImo’s first line. You will report to the Head of Risk & Compliance and work with all departments and throughout the XXImo organisation.
Role & Responsibility
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process and corresponding policies for the organisation;
- Coordinate and facilitate the first-line risk assessments and the design of controls;
- Monitor, analyse and report risks and incidents and continuously develop such monitoring, analyses and reports;
- Provide an independent view of all material risks to which XXImo is or may become exposed;
- Increase the risk management awareness within XXImo;
- Challenge and support the Managing Board, the auditors, and XXImo’s various departments with risk advice, insights, and information together with the Head of Risk & Compliance
Knowledge, expertise & competencies
- 3+ years’ experience in the risk field with an understanding of a risk-based approach to risk management and a strong knowledge of internal controls including the design and implementation of these measures;
- Good knowledge of - and experience with - enterprise risk management
- University degree, preferably in law, economics or finance
- Experience in the banking/financial industry
- Strong excel skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Able to structure and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining strong attention to detail
- Strong communications and report-writing skills
- Strong risk awareness
- Fluent in English
You fit perfectly when
- You are flexible and can work in a fast-paced environment;
- You are confident and dare to give and receive feedback;
- You are open to growth;
- You are a team player.
- The opportunity to shape your own success.
- A diverse, energetic, and fun team.
- A very innovative, fast growing and internationally oriented organization.
- Be part of the unique “AutoBinck ecosystem with many different solutions and ventures and work closely and cooperate with our teams on innovations in mobility. Being part of AutoBinck Group, means we enjoy great support in knowledge sharing and working together with a financially strong shareholder.
- The right facilities to work from home.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Training and education together with Visa Academy, and multiple inhouse knowledge sessions.
- We sponsor the “Fit for XXImo” program for all our employees.
- A telephone (allowance) and a laptop.
- Driving an exciting European growth journey.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you want to learn more, please contact Vincent van der Meer via +31 6 4362 2342 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
XXImo is on its way to become one of the main market contenders in the European Mobility as a Service market. Core services include fuel, public transport, electric charging and a wide variety of modern mobility services. XXImo offers a leading access and payments platform in partnership with VISA. XXImo manages the mobility of various user groups through different solutions based on its state of the art back-end:
- a corporate mobility platform serving the employees of mid-sized to large companies (e.g. Unilever, ABN Amro, ING or the Dutch Police).
- a Platform as a Service solution for large organizations / platforms serving a certain group of users (e.g. a fuel card businesses that wants to expand in parking). This solution is offered through the brand XXImo in the Box.
- a white label mobility solution for the larger mobility players like Q8, LeasePlan, Athlon etc.
We do this with more than 70 enthusiastic colleagues. Our Headquarters is the WTC in Utrecht and we have local offices in Belgium, Germany and the UK. Its our ambition to become a European market leader and therefore we expect our organization to rapidly expand in Europe through organic growth and acquisitions.
Do you see yourself working for XXImo? We would love to connect with you! If you are interested, please send your resume and motivation letter to: email@example.com or fill in the form below.