Programme Manager | International Expansion
XXImo Mobility is looking for a strong and entrepreneurial Programme Manager for the roll-out of our international business. We plan to expand our operation into 6 additional European countries in the coming years. In order not to disrupt the fast growing “ongoing business,” you will form a special task force to roll out the operation in several countries with 4 other team members. This role will report directly to the CEO of XXImo.
Role & Responsibility
In this newly created position, you will be responsible for setting up our businesses, from scratch, in several European countries. Together with a team of 5 you prepare and launch our business, structure the organisation, and prepare the next step to build a local team that can manage the growth after the launch team has handed over the operation. Building the first business contacts and the go-to-market strategy for every separate country and secure a good and successful launch of our services, will be the success factors we are looking for. Our HQ is in Utrecht, but you will also spend time in the countries where you start the business.
Knowledge, expertise & competencies
- Relevant education at university/HBO level with at least 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Entrepreneurial drive and a start-up mind
- He/She takes a keen interest in developing people and bringing them to a higher level.
- You have a good understanding of the subscription economy, preferrable knowledge about payment structures
- Good knowledge of the platform economy and its complexity
- Experience with building organisations in other countries/cultures.
- Experience and knowledge how to handle the dynamics of international business building.
- Know how to manage and motivate culturally diverse teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and/or other languages are a plus.
- Strong leader, who can deal with the start-up challenges
- Strong communication skills and business savviness.
- The opportunity to shape your own success.
- You will work with a diverse, energetic, and fun team.
- You will work in a very innovative, fast growing and internationally oriented organization.
- Be part of the unique “AutoBinck ecosystem with many different solutions and ventures and to work closely and cooperate with our teams on innovations in mobility. Being part of AutoBinck Group, means we enjoy great support in knowledge sharing and working together with a financially strong shareholder.
- The right facilities to work from home. § Competitive compensation package.
- Training and education together with Visa Academy, and multiple inhouse knowledge sessions.
- We sponsor the “Fit for XXImo” program for all our employees.
- A mobility budget including our XXImo Mobility Card.
- A telephone (allowance) and a laptop.
- Driving an exciting European growth journey.
XXImo offers a mobility solution that enables employers to give their employees complete travel freedom while retaining control over corporate mobility. Employees can access all forms of transport with a single mobility card and app. This makes it easy for them to book and pay for their journeys, from refuelling, parking, public transport, charging electric vehicles and car sharing to booking hotels and (international) travel. Users are completely free to tailor each trip to their needs.
Thanks to the XXImo platform, employers can bring their mobility policy to life without the administrative hassle: one monthly VAT invoice, direct adjustment of mobility options and spending limits and direct insight into fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, fitness and other detailed information.
XXImo has been in operation for more than a decade now and the platform is continued to be developed. We employ over 70 enthusiastic colleagues working to deliver innovation in mobility every day. We prefer working together form our office in the WTC in Utrecht. The 11th floor gives us fantastic views of the city. But we can work together just as effectively online.
Do you see yourself working for XXImo? We would love to connect with you! If you are interested, please send your resume and motivation letter to: [email protected] or fill in the form below.