How do I activate Google Pay on my Android phone?
You can activate Google Pay using the Milo app.
- Open the Milo app on your smartphone.
- Go to 'My payment cards' and select the card you want to add.
- Then press on the button 'Add to Google Wallet'.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of both Google and XXImo.
- Follow the instructions on your screen.
- If, while you are activating Google Pay, you are asked whether you want to set Google Pay as default payment method, click on 'Accept' or 'Yes'.
- You can now pay with Google Pay!
Need immediate assistance?
Do not hesitate to contact us