Know Your Customer (KYC) for customers and contacts
If you would like to become a XXImo customer, you will receive and invitation from our KYC/KYB team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to start the process. The first step is a digital questionnaire. The questionnaire is designed to be completed in one session. Your answers are immediately encrypted and stored in our digital vault.
Before starting the questionnaire, it can be useful to have the following information at hand:
- Extract from the Chamber of Commerce (no older than 3 months);
- Information on the director(s) and/or authorised signatories;
- Are there persons within the organisation who directly or indirectly have an interest of 25% or more in the organisation? If so, these individuals are registered as ultimate beneficial owners (UBO). Make sure you have the personal details of the UBOs to hand.
- Proof of origin of assets (if applicable);
- Identification of the director(s) and/or authorised signatories who will sign the contract.
After completion, we check the information you supplied. Sometimes, we may need to ask additional questions, which means you may be in contact with us several times. We commit to being thorough and transparent.
Even if you are already a XXImo customer, we need to know who you are, and we may need to carry out additional checks. This is how we keep our data as current as possible. We also monitor all transactions to detect potential money laundering, fraud, or terrorism. Together, we ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate and complies with applicable laws and regulations.
You can count on us to handle your data with care. We will only use this information for identification and verification.