Modify transactions

To use the form below you have to accept statistic cookies

Your mobility card allows you to classify trips as business, commuting or private, depending on the terms and conditions of employment. Make sure you classify all trips correctly to ensure business and commuting travel expenses are not deducted from your salary.

With this form you can request to correct a misclassified transaction.

Complete a separate form for each transaction you want to correct.

Corrections are possible up to 60 days after the travel date.